Develop your self-awareness, self-knowledge, and
self-confidence to win more on and off the court
Step 1: Assessment
Let’s start with the present situation and get a starting point where you are now at through one of the assessments that fits with your situation.
Step 2: Analysis
I don’t believe the assessments are often enough to make the changes we wish to make, so let’s analyze where you want to go from the situation that you are now in and what you would truly wish to achieve.
Step 3: Strategy
Lastly, knowing where you are now and where you would want to go doesn’t bridge the gap of how to to get there yet, but a strategy does. So we will make a plan for you to get there utilizing your natural strengths and values.
Consultation and Coaching
Ways to work with me:
- NEXT LEVEL ACHIEVER: You’re already somewhat successful and you are hungry more.. But without burnout, huge stress and the feeling of you should always be doing more. Learn to detangle your self-worth from your performance and become stronger and more successful than ever through this 12-week 1:1 online coaching course for mindful high performers.
- NEXT LEVEL TEAM: Transformational workshops and/or breathwork sessions for a whole team, club, organization. Face and break your limiting beliefs together so you can create magnificent results collectively. Available in-person and online. Try one and you’ll want more!
- NEXT LEVEL ATHLETE GROUP : Ready to make sports a living or jumping to the next level in your sport? Let me teach you how you can create the pro level mindset that allows you to behave, think and act like the next level version of yourself that you need at the next level. This 8-week online group program focuses on making you aware and able to cultivate your own personality and strengths for faster & more confident path to the results.
Self-Study Course For Former Athletes:
Re-Ignite Your Fire for Sports
An online course for former athletes and athletes who want to get ready for the next stage if sports is over for them:
On this online course we’ll cover where is your fire coming from, especially in the field of sports so you can transfer it to other platforms in life.
Don’t miss this short but powerful course that will show you how to discover WHAT made you the passionate athlete you were or are and how to pivot that skill set to something else to make you succeed also after sports.
Tools I use and recommend:
Extended Disc Analysis
The secret to better your self-awareness and communication so that you can leave exhausting guessing games behind and use your personality to your advantage.
Extended DISC® is one of the top five psychometric tools in the field today, and has spread to over 80 countries. Extended DISC®, powered by the FinxS Online Platform, has been translated into 75 languages and is used by thousands of people around the world every day. It has also gotten a scientific validation that many other tools are missing.
Extended DISC® Behavioural Assessments will empower you to make better decisions, enhance your communication – and well, that builds confidence. No need to get stuck, end up in situations that drain you out or struggle with communication anymore. Plus if simple, efficient, and individualized assessment sound good to you, this is for you..
Extended DISC® Behavioural Assessments are designed to provide information that makes an impact, is actionable and, most importantly, has a positive effect on performance. What else could you want? ☺
Tools: Sports Capacity Assessment
Why you don’t have to be anything else than yourself to succeed. You just need to know yourself.
Top athletes are committed to their sport and motivated to achieve their goals. Their success is often determined by their natural predispositions, attitude, and level of competence toward their sport.
That is why Sports Capacity assessment measures 18 critically important competencies for sports telling you the strengths and challenges you have and most importantly, how to approach them so that you can take action and know where excellence lies for you.
You will get a road map based on your profile how to move on and maximize your strengths. Forget changing yourself and the overwhelming task of getting better at everything … instead – discover your individual tendencies and start taking the steps that make you more successful.
“The number one factor that differentiates the good and the great is self-awareness.”
– Keith Power
CAN’T SUCCEED WITHOUT CONSISTENT, QUALITY ACTION…
- Success, excellence, and winning are the end result of good habits and previous consistent, quality actions. The better you know yourself, how you work, what are your tendencies, what works the best for you, what does not – the better habits you are building to get to your goals.
- I am covering these topics and other experiences and lessons that are both inspiring and educational in my weekly emails so why don’t you hop on to that list below and be the first to receive the material I have collected? You can unsubscribe at any time.